Thursday, September 3, 2020

BFSRA President's Message - August 2020

 Dear Members:

         You are ever on my mind, in my heart and prayers as we all withstand these adverse and unprecedented times in 2020.  We will resume our fellowship at sometime, but until then keep me posted of concerns, those who may need assistance or just a call to talk.  We are here for each other.  As election time draws close, remember to VOTE.  We are planning a ZOOM meeting the fourth Monday in September, so check out Facebook and BFSRA's blog.  Remember you may always call me personally if you have questions or just to chat.  Wear your mask whenever you go out, social distance, get your flu shot, wash your hands frequently/use hand sanitizer.  Call if you need to talk or to tell me about a member in need.  

Victoria Russell

BFSRA President

No comments:

Post a Comment