Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Apologies and Updates

Apologies and updates:

First, I apologize for having neglected our page -- I managed to fall and break three ribs on the very day that I posted that the March luncheon was cancelled -- that, coupled with adjustments in lifestyles and other issues has caused me to have a much lower digital profile than I would normally.
Several critical updates which I'll summarize here, and on the BFSRA FB page -- and will work on providing additional information over the next day or so.

#1. The 2019/2020 convention will be in Pasco October 5-7, 2020 will not take place. The 2020-2021 Convention will be at the Pasco Red Lion Hotel June 7-9, 2021. [Edited August 21, 2020]
#2. The Plan 1 COLA bill (EHB 1390) was signed into law April 3, 2020.

#3. The April luncheon/meeting was cancelled. Details on any upcoming meetings (i.e., May) will be published as soon as I have them.
#4 Past issues of the newsletter and other relevant articles will be available for viewing on this site by May 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment